The Meditation Center
50th Anniversary Homecoming Celebration
October 1-9, 2022
Reconnect with your practice and community, with a full week of activities. Join us to reminisce and plan for the next 50 years!
Special Guest Speakers
(times subject to change)
September 29th – Thursday Satsang, Swami Ritavan Bharati, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
October 1st – Ananda Bhavanani – Saturday evening, 8:00-9:00 p.m.
October 2nd – Prakash Keshaviah – Sunday morning talk, 10:30 a.m.-Noon
October 6th – Thursday Satsang, Dr. David Frawley via Zoom, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
October 8th – Prakash Keshaviah, Saturday morning talk, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
October 9th – Prakash Keshaviah, Sunday morning talk, 10:00-11:30 a.m. and Swami Ritavan Bharati, closing remarks, and Full Moon Havan with Emilio Bettaglio, 7:45-9:00 p.m.
Dates and Times of Events
- Individualized tune-ups: yoga; pranayama; mantra – Sunday, October 2nd, and Saturday, October 8th, 9:15-10:30 a.m. Or by appointment with an initiator.
- Group meditations on Saturdays, October 1st and 8th, morning hatha and meditation led by TTP students, 8:30-9:50 a.m;
- Group meditations on Sundays, October 2nd and 9th, morning meditations with Swami Radha Bharati, 8:30-9:15 a.m. and morning hatha led by TTP students, 9:15-10:15 a.m. Full Moon Meditation on October 9th from 9:00-10:00 p.m.
- Havans – September 26th, Navaratri opening day puja; October 4th, Navaratri closing puja – times to be announced; and October 9th, Full Moon Havan, 8:00-9:00 p.m.
- Children’s activities – Saturday, October 1st, 11:00 a.m.
- Photo and memorabilia exhibit – Begins October 1st, 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m…ongoing when The Center is open for events.
- Panel discussion: “Where do we go from here?” – October 8th, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Pancake breakfast – Saturday, October 1st, 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Community buffet – Saturday, October 8th, 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- Tea room – Tea room is available for tea and conversation at any time the TMC building is open…for example, Sunday, October 2nd and Saturday, October 8th, 10:00-10:30 a.m.
- Raffle and MORE! Begins Saturday, October 1st in the morning and ends Saturday, October 8th at 4:00 p.m. In the 2nd floor hatha room.