Biofeedback can increase self-awareness and support the process of learning self-regulation. It is well-recognized as a powerful, non-invasive, and relatively simple way to measure subtle changes in the emotional and physiological state. Individual sessions are offered at The Meditation Center in NE Minneapolis. Sensors can be attached to the skin to monitor respiration, heart rate, skin temperature, muscle tension, and more.
The Relaxation Model of Biofeedback is a valuable tool to help you:
• Improve Stress Management
• Increase Awareness of Subtle Physiological Responses
• Refine and Enhance Meditation Practice
This model integrates gentle Yoga and Meditation breathing practices with state-of-the-art Biofeedback equipment and training. The analysis of Heart Rate Variability (HRV), or heart rhythms, and Resonant Frequency Breathing allow us to find the ideal breathing type and rate which will most quickly balance your autonomic nervous system.
Practitioner: Daniel Hertz, MS, BCB, E-RYT 500, is on the faculty of The Meditation Center in Minneapolis, and has been offering Individual Biofeedback sessions at The Meditation Center since 2007.
The full 90 minute Introductory Biofeedback Session includes:
1. A psycho-physiological stress profile- an assessment which allows us to see your unique stress response
2. An introduction to Biofeedback training exercises and recommendations for what to practice at home
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please email Daniel Hertz: Daniel(at)HealingArtsMN(dot)