50th Anniversary Schedule for October 8, 2022
October 8th (Saturday)
- 8:30-9:50 a.m. – Hatha and Meditation in 2nd floor Hatha room. (Sunita Gangopadhyay)
- 10:00-10:30 a.m. Practice questions and tune ups: in Hall of the Tradition —-also by appointment (Teachers and Initiators)
- 10:00-10:30 a.m.- Tea available
- 10:30-11:30 a.m. – Prakash Keshaviah: “Creative Use of Emotions.” Lecture in Hall of the Tradition. Hybrid, in person and via Zoom.
- 4:30-6:30 p.m. – Community Buffet
- 6:30-7:00 p.m. Raffle Drawing and Silent Auction. Winners announced.
- 7:00-8:30 p.m. Panel discussion: “The Next 50 Years.” In Hall of the Tradition (Sunita Gangopadhyay: discussion leader) Hybrid, in person and via Zoom.