50th Anniversary Schedule for Sunday, October 9, 2022
October 9th (Sunday Morning)
- 8:30-9:15 a.m. Meditation in Hall of the Tradition (Swami Radha Bharati) Hybrid, in person and via Zoom.
- 9:15-10:00 a.m.- Hatha in 2nd floor Hatha Room (TBD)
- 10:00-10:30 a.m. Practice questions and tune ups: in Hall of the Tradition —-also by appointment (Teachers and Initiators)
- 10:00-10:30 a.m. Tea available
- 10:00-11:30 a.m. Prakash Keshaviah: “Bridge between Science and Spirituality.” Lecture in Hall of the Tradition. Hybrid, in person and via Zoom.
October 9th (Sunday Evening)
- 7:45 p.m. – Full Moon Havan and “Closing Remarks” by Swami Ritavan Bharati (0utside by fire). Hybrid, in person and via Zoom.
- 9:00-10:00 p.m.- Full Moon Meditation in the Hall of the Tradition.