Spiritual Action Plan for the Sangha from Swami Ritavan Bharati
Spiritual Action Plan for the Sangha
Together, on behalf of the Lineage, let us dedicate our prayers, japa, and actions for the well-being and benefit of humanity. Please continue with your daily meditations offering the fruits of your yoga with the sentiment of “namah”, not mine but Thine. In addition to your mantra japa, and your Saumya verse and mantra purascharana, may I request that you use your time wisely for your inner life and your spiritual renewal and rejuvenation. The following are suggestions for our global Sangha members:
- Daily meditation (same time and place)
- Offering the fruits of your japa and meditation
- Along with your personal mantra, and the Saumya mantra japa dedicated to the Sangha,
You can add the Maha Mrityunjaya mantra for the well-being, healing, and liberation of all.
- Begin the habit keeping some minutes of centering awareness and japa at your Full Moon Meditation Time on a DAILY basis. You can use a minute to mentally recite 3 Saumya mantras and 3 Mrityunjaya mantras; or 15 minutes to recite 21 times these mantras, and again offering the intention for the well-being of all plus any other intentions.
- Maintain your observation of the Full Moon Meditation Time each month in your home or, where ever.
- Also practice Svadhyaya, a deeper contemplation of your spiritual aims and goals.
- May the fruits of love, kindness and compassion be your solace.
These and others may continue to be shared by spiritual guides for the community.
With blessings and gratitude,